Tomorrows III Listening Party on April 7th will take place on ZOOM!
TIPS FOR THE BEST LISTENING EXPERIENCE:
We want everyone to hear this gorgeous record in the best way possible! In order to have the best listening experience through zoom, we highly recommend the following:
- Join the zoom meeting using a computer rather than a phone or iPad*
- Download the zoom app and log in on your computer for easier access to settings and features
- Set your audio preference to "enable stereo" (Click here for instructions on how to do this)
- Listen on headphones or auxiliary computer speakers
- Ensure you are seated in a place that receives the strongest wifi signal (close to a router or indoors)
- Before joining, close out any programs or other applications running in the background
- Pro tip: If possible, connect directly into your router using an ethernet cable to avoid any wifi delays
*Disclaimer: For those tuning in via smart phone or iPad, please know that the zoom audio WILL be diminished when listening to the record.
What to expect...
Once everyone has been joined into the zoom meeting shortly after the advertised start time for your session, we'll listen to the record together in its entirety. Afterwards, the band will share some commentary and behind-the-scenes stories about the writing and recording process.
Throughout the listening and discussion portions you will be able to submit your questions for the band to answer at the end during the open Q&A.
If your question is chosen, you'll have to chance to ask the band directly!
Following the event, the download codes for the album will be sent via email no later than the album's release date of April 16th. Please keep an eye out and expect another email from us with the download.
All tickets have included a donation to HEAL Food Alliance.
Thank you so much for your contribution and generosity to this amazing organization.